Welcome to Tour de Corn
When: Saturday, June 28, 2014 (registration opens March 1, 2014)
… 13th annual charity fun ride.
Start time: 7:30 A.M.
Where: East Prairie, Missouri
What is Tour de Corn? Experience an unforgettable ride through rural America. Enjoy the beautiful scenery with broad vistas of bayous, crop land and nature. Enjoy the camaraderie of hundreds of other cyclists as cyclists partake of delicious fresh sweet corn, ice cold watermelon and mouth-watering homemade cookies at our rest stops.
Purpose of Tour de Corn: Proceeds from Tour de Corn benefit both national and local charities. See Charitable Donations for more information.
We invite you to be part of the fun in 2014 as Tour de Corn rides again!
TIPS ON REGISTERING FOR 2014:
- Online registration will open in March 2014.
- Early bird registration on or before June 1 is $20.00. After June 1, registration price is $25.00 (including day of event).
- Choose a route to suit your goals. Four routes of approximately 15, 30, 65 or 100 miles are available.
- SAG and rest stops on the 100-mile route close at 4:00 p.m. Riders should consider closing time when choosing a route.
- Online registration closes Sunday, June 15, 2014 at midnight.
- Same-day on-site registration will be available (cash or check only).
- If you are not on our current mailing list, please email your name and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flyers will be mailed in March.
- If you registered in 2013, your name is on our updated list. If you are on our mailing list and have moved, please email your updated information.
TOUR DE CORN 2013 WELCOMED 1,034 RIDERS FROM 23 STATES!
|Tour de Corn featured in Bicycling Magazine’s ‘Fun 100s”! (June 2012 edition)|
Tour de Corn was named 2013′s Missouri Bicycle Event of the Year by Missouri Bicycle and Pedestrian Federation.